Chewy Charms Chewy Tubes are a fun, soft, spongy, textured tube. They are great to chew on, with the flexible shape making it very versatile. Nibble on the end, chomp on the middle, bend it around however you want.
The tubes are made of a durable food grade silicone so they are safe to chew. They are bacteria resistant, BPA free, PVC free and Phthalate free. The tubes can be put into the fridge or freezer and are dishwasher safe.
Size: 18cm long x 1.8cm diameter
Chewy Charms sensory jewellery and teething products are crafted entirely from:
- 100 % food grade silicon,
- 100 % BPA free silicon,
- contain no phthalates,
- contain no metals (safe for children or adults with medical conditions e.g. pacemakers),
- are non-toxic,
- are durable,
- heat resistant,
- certified by: SGS/FDA/LFGB
Our lovely soft chewy jewellery is easy to keep clean because it is safe to wear and wash in water.
- Clean by hand: Cleaned by hand using a clean damp cloth and warm soapy water. Then rinse off and dry.
- Dishwasher: Put into the dishwasher on the top shelf (below 65C).
- Sterilise: Steam or boil the jewellery to sterilise it. Follow the manufacturers instructions of your baby bottle/equipment steriliser, or boil for 5 minutes on the stove in a pot (ensure your product is covered in water at all times).
WARNING: Ensure the product is dry and a safe temperature, before giving it to a child or placing on your skin.